Are NFT's Dead or Still Alive
The 10 most expensive NFT's are
1. The Merge : $91.8 Million
2. The first 5000 days : $69.3 Million
3. Clock : $52.7 Million
4. Human One : $28.98 Million
5. CryptoPunk #5822 : $23.7 Million
6. CryptoPunk #7523 : $11.75 Million
7. CryptoPunk #4156 : $10.26 Million
8. CryptoPunk #3100 : $7.67 Million
9. CryptoPunk #7804 : $7.6 Million
10. Crossroad : $6.6 Million
Most of these were bought in 2021 or earlier and mostly have the Hype value & gave an EGO massage.
Except the clock which sort of provides a utility none of the other ones offer any utility.
NFT's of the future primarily will be Value driven / provide Utility, read on if you want to know how
1. Give you access to future courses
2. Priority or Free access to events for Fans of the Artists holding NFT's
3. Priority in entering the famous Restaurant or Disco on New Year's eve
4. Be Digital copies of your educational qualifications so that you don't have to submit the physical copy. Cannot be stolen & Cannot be Burnt.
5. Avoid Forgery
6. Medical Repository
7. Can be used as discount coupons for Loyal customers for Hotels, Airlines ETC
8. Building Community (More on this later).
9. Collectibles (Imagine a famous movies' premiere ticket minted as an NFT)
These are just few of the examples which showcase how NFT's are much more than a Hype and are full of Utility.