START YOUR METAVERSE
METAVERSE MARKET - 2030
MONTHLY ACTIVE USERS
39% - M
Find out what you don't know yet about METAVERSE
NEXT BIG THING
How It All Started
1992: Neal Stephenson coins the term "metaverse" in his novel Snow Crash.
2003: Second Life is launched, one of the first virtual worlds to allow users to create their own avatars and explore a 3D landscape.
2011: Ernest Cline's novel Ready Player One is published, which further popularizes the idea of a virtual world where people can escape from the real world.
2012: Oculus , one of the first commercial VR headsets, is released.
2016: Pokémon Go, an AR game, is released and becomes a global phenomenon.
2021: Meta (formerly Facebook) rebrands itself as a metaverse company and announces plans to invest heavily in VR and AR.
2022: Microsoft announces its own metaverse platform, Mesh.
what you'll LEARN in this MASTERCLASS
How Virtual worlds became Metaverse ?
Virtual worlds have been in existence for a long time. Have you wondered why are they suddenly called METAVERSE ?
Impact of Metaverse
How is it Impacting different Industries.
What benefits does Metaverse offer.
How you can Start ?
What you should know before starting your Metaverse Journey ?
What should be the Step 1.
12th October, 2023
16:00 pm IST
12:30 pm CET
( Link be shared on email 2 days before the event)
Book your SEAT now
Know the Speaker
1. Judge on Dolphin Tank : An event hosted by a Dutch Company where 2-3 projects pitch their ideas.
2. Spoken at around 25 National and International platforms organized by the likes of PHD chamber of commerce and industry, Rajasthan govt. etc
3. Creator of Podcast 'The Future of WEB'
4. Creator of 'Metaverse Marathon'.
5. Traveled to about 25 countries
6. Lead projects like Fifa World Cup, London Olympics for different broadcasters.
7. Leading/part of multiple communities within WEB3 ecosystem.